Skip to main content

Conference Participation Funding

Funding for Students Presenting at Academic Conferences

Students we are presenting at academic conferences can apply for funding through the School of Social Work and Graduate Student Society (GSS). Instructions for applying can be found at the links below.

School of Social Work Funding Application
Graduate Student Society (GSS)